QUINTANES-BBVA ENTERPRISE AWARD
The FundacióAntigaCaixaManlleu, together with BBVA, Casa Tarradellas and the EFAQuintanes College are promoting a call for entries for an Enterprise Award. Self-employed peopleand small businesses established in Catalonia and carrying out their activities in the agricultural, forestry and gardening sectors can enter.
AIMS OF THE CALL FOR ENTRIES
• To recognise and promote entrepreneurial values for businesses in the rural world in the agricultural, forestry and gardening sectors and others closely linked to it.
• To value and publicise the development of viable, innovative activities and initiatives in the rural world.
• To promote the use of sustainability criteria for businesses in the rural environment and the sectors mentioned.
• To promote the creation of synergies and close links between businesses in this industry.
• To promote the work done for the rural environment by the EFAQuintanes College and the cooperation of the participating organisations, such as BBVA-CX and Casa Tarradellas, with entrepreneurs from the rural world.